Dental Care for All Ages in Boulder CO
Dr. Alesia Bergan and her team really enjoy taking care of entire families from infancy to parents and grandparents. We offer a comprehensive, preventative, whole-body approach to our patents of all ages. As we go through life, we face different oral challenges. Seeing what the parents are having difficulties with (for example, periodontal disease, sleep apnea, or high risk of cavities) helps us better assess and educate the entire family and ideally prevent the same issues in the next generation.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children start seeing a dentist around 6 months of age. This is commonly the time when the first teeth start to erupt. It is important to schedule regular 6 months checkups.
What to Expect
- regular check ups for the whole family
- convenient scheduling where you can schedule your whole family at once
- cavity checks, cleanings and fillings. If the child needs extensive work done, we prefer to refer to our friendly pediatric dentist for the child’s comfort.
- airway and sleep evaluation for all ages (does your child grind their teeth? do they bed wet? are they waking up several times throughout the night?)
- easy-to-use take home sleep tests
- developmental assessment and consult (is the palatal width where it needs to be? can the early intervention prevent years of braces?)
- orthodontic evaluation and treatment.
We are looking forward to working with your family! Please call us at (303) 499-0367 to schedule an appointment.