If you as an existing or a new patient are experiencing pain, or need emergency dental visit, we will do our very best to find the earliest available appointment to see you in person. In most cases our practice can accommodate same-day visit if you call us earlier in the day. Occasionally, next-day appointments are necessary. Over the weekend, you can always text/call us at (303) 499-0367 and Dr. Alesia Bergan will follow up with you.
Various Types of Dental Emergencies
- A cracked tooth can result from chewing on hard foods, grinding your teeth at night, and can even occur naturally as you age.
- A toothache is pain in or around a tooth that may be caused by a number of dental problems.
- A swollen or locked jaw can cause symptoms like pain, clicking, and popping of the jaw.
- A tooth abscess is a pocket of pus that’s caused by a bacterial infection.
- Left untreated, a lost or chipped filling can lead to a root canal and possible tooth loss.
- A lost or broken crown may need an emergency repair to protect your exposed tooth.
- Painful or bleeding gums may need an emergency appointment if your gums have a laceration or injury that’s causing them to bleed profusely.
- If you are having a dental trauma caused by an accident or sports injury, contact us today.
If you need urgent dental care, please call our office now at (303) 499-0367